TERMS & CONDITIONS
Unless otherwise stated in writing the following terms and conditions shall apply:
Quotations and Acceptance
- Quotations are valid for thirty (30) days and represent no obligation until OKAY NZ (to be refered to as OKAY throughout this document) accepts the Purchaser’s Order.
- OKAY conditions shall apply to the entire exclusion of those of the Purchaser and no variation thereof shall be binding upon OKAY unless and until accepted in writing (fax or email) by a duly authorised person on behalf of OKAY.
- Telephoned or emailed orders will be accepted only with the purchaser’s official order number.
Price and Delivery
- All prices are quoted in New Zealand Dollars and are processed in New Zealand Dollars.
- OKAY delivers New Zealand wide and internationally.
- If you have a New Zealand business address, 15% Goods and Services Tax (GST) will be added to your invoice total upon check out.
- Delivery will be ex-works and goods will be packed to OKAY normal specification in non-returnable packing. Courier / Freight will be arranged at the purchaser’s request and expense and will form part of the invoice.
- A selection of delivery costs are presented to you at check out and varies according to your location.
- Any delivery period quoted is an estimate only and commences from OKAY’s acknowledgement of Purchaser’s order.
- OKAY is committed to providing exceptional customer service and quality products. We endeavour to make sure that all products listed on our website are currently in stock and pricing is true and correct. Standard delivery time frames are between 3-10 business days; in the event that an ordered item is not available or we are unable to fulfil your order we will notify you within 2 business days to arrange an agreeable alternative item, a backorder or a full refund.
- Provided OKAY takes all reasonable steps to deliver the goods at the time stated, OKAY shall be under no liability for any delay or failure in delivery.
- OKAY reserves the right to deliver in more than one consignment and to invoice each consignment separately.
Title and Risk
- Legal title to the goods shall remain with OKAY until such time as OKAY has received payment of the price of the goods and of the price of any other goods or services previously or subsequently supplied by OKAY to the purchaser whereupon such title shall pass to the Purchaser.
- Insofar as the goods may be delivered to the purchaser prior to the time when title thereto passes to the Purchaser shall until such time hold the goods as the fiduciary agent and bailee of OKAY and shall accordingly remain liable to account to OKAY for the goods.
- Notwithstanding the retention by OKAY of legal title to the goods (i) risk in the goods shall pass to the Purchaser on delivery to the Purchaser’s delivery address and the Purchaser shall arrange for OKAY interest in the same to be noted on all relevant insurance policies.
- Payments to OKAY shall be due 30 days from date of invoice for account customers, except where OKAY stipulates C.O.D terms.
- Any discounts specified by OKAY shall apply only where payment is received as indicated above. Payment shall not be withheld on account of any claim by the Purchaser against OKAY.
- OKAY reserves the right to suspend deliveries where payment for any orders related or otherwise, has not been made by the due date and remains outstanding.
Manufacturers Warranty or Guarantee
- All Goods and Software are supplied on condition that OKAY’s liability in contract, tort or otherwise shall in no circumstances extend beyond the liability to OKAY of the manufacturer or supplier of such goods or software. In particular but without limitation, the benefits of the supplier / manufacturer’s guarantee or warranty attaching to the goods or software shall be made available to the purchaser.
- Details of the aforementioned guarantee, warranty and licence (if applicable) are available upon request from OKAY.
- OKAY shall have no liability in respect of failure or delay in delivery or in performance of any obligations under the contract due to any cause outside OKAY’s control including but not limited to act of God, fire, floods, war, civil disturbances, riot, act of Government, currency restriction, industrial disputes, unavailability of materials or failure of supplier carrier or sub-contractor to deliver on time.
- OKAY reserves the right to increase the price of goods in proportion to any increase of costs to OKAY between date of acceptance of the order and the date of delivery (including without limitation, costs relating to exchange rates, labour, materials, transport and taxes) or where the increase is due to any act or default of the purchaser including without limitation the cancellation by the Purchaser of part of any order or non-adherance to agreed call-off or scheduled delivery arrangements.
Cancellation and Returned Goods
- Please choose carefully. We do not normally give refunds if you simply change your mind or make a wrong decision. You can choose between a refund, exchange or credit where goods are faulty, have been wrongly described, are different to the product purchased on the website or don’t perform as advertised.
- No goods are to be returned to OKAY without an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorisation) from OKAY. A copy of the RGA and the terms and conditions can be obtained by ringing OKAY office or emailing request to firstname.lastname@example.org . A 25% Restocking Fee will apply.
- Agreed returns must be at purchaser’s expense in original condition and original packaging.
- Cancellations will not be accepted by OKAY. If OKAY agrees to accept cancellation or part cancellation of an order, a charge of 20% of total order price will be made.